Test Pattern - CEE Delhi
Updated on: Feb 24, 2013
The syllabus in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is based on the standard of Senior School Certificate Examination conducted by C.B.S.E and other boards. The question paper contains questions from the following subjects:
- The CEE-Delhi is a single stage exam for admission to B.E. courses in Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT).
- The examination is held in Delhi only.
- The test contains of 180 multiple-choice objective type questions, 60 each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics carrying 4 marks each.
- Students need to complete the paper within the allotted time of 3 hours.
- There is a negative marking for wrong answers.