Jamia Milia Islamia (JMI) Delhi
Updated on: Feb 13, 2013
Jamia Millia Islamia is a central University situated at National Capital of India; New Delhi. The University constitutes several departments and faculties for the teachings of both technical and non technical subjects. Faculty of Engineering & Technology is one such department of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI). The department offers several programs in different engineering scientific and technological disciplines at diploma, graduation, post graduation and research level. The programs are offered on both Full Time as well as Part Time basis. The admission to all the programs is made on the basis of entrance examination.
The Department of Engineering & Technology Jamia Millia Islamia conducts separate entrance examination for separate streams of study. The candidates after passing a course from Jamia Millia Islamia can work under different government and private agencies. Both the repute and earnings are quite high for these candidates. In the past, many candidates has earned accolades both in India and abroad and placed the self, the institution and the country at great highs.
Courses offered by Faculty of Engineering and Technology - Jamia Milia Islamia:
- B. Tech. (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication and Computer)
- B.E. Evening (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, and Computer)
- M.Sc. Electronics
- M. Tech. in Electrical Power System Management
- M. Tech. in Environmental Science and Engineering (Part - Time)
- M.B.A. Evening
- Faculty of Architecture
- Bachelor of Architecture B. Arch.
- Courses offered by Jamia Polytechnic
- Diploma Engineering Regular (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Computer)
- Diploma Engineering Evening (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Computer)