dcsimg
Call Now
1800 102 5277

Ahilyabai College of Nursing

Updated on: Jun 19, 2013

The Ahilya Bai College of Nursing, Lok Nayak Hospital, established in 1993, offers a four year B.Sc (Hons) Nursing course that also includes an internship. The course is art of the University of Delhi (DU). The course assists students to become professional nurses who are committed to promote the health, prevent diseases and rehabilitate patients.

Practical training to nursing students is imparted at the Lok Nayak Hospital (previously Irwin Hospital), Gobind Ballabh Pant Hospital and Guru Nanak Eye Centre.

Important dates for admission 2013

Sale of Prospectus from : 9 April, 2013 (from 10.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M.)
Saturday From 10 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
Last date to receive requests to supply prospectus: 25 April 2013 (by post) and 27 April 2013 (by hand)
Last date to receive complete application forms: 3 May 2013 up to 4.00 P.M.
Last date to submit 10+2 mark sheets: 18 June 2013  up to 4.00 P.M.
Date of Selection Test: 23 June, 2013 (10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.)

Eligibility for B.Sc (Hons) Nursing 2013 - 2014

  • Interested candidates should have passed their class or equivalent exam with at least 50 percent marks in the aggregate of the following subjects - English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology
  • Only female candidates are eligible for this course.

Entrance Exam Pattern

Admission to the course would be made on the basis of a selection test. The duration of the entrance test shall be 2.5 hours and would include objective type (multiple choice) questions. The test would cover the 10+2 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. There will also be some questions on English comprehension and vocabulary as well as general health to assess the aptitude of students to pursue a nursing programme.

Number of Seats

There are 39 seats in the B.Sc (Honours) Nursing course of which 85 % are reserved for students from schools in Delhi and the remaining 15% are for students from schools outside Delhi.

Results 2013

Three selection lists will be announced:

Ist List: 2nd July, 2013 by 3.00 P.M.

IInd List: 6th July 2013 by 1.00 P.M.

IIIrd List 11th July 2013 by 3.00 P.M.

 

 


Here we are providing you contact details of the Ahilyabai College of Nursing:

Ahilyabai College of Nursing Contact Details

Ahilyabai College of Nursing
L.N.J.P. Hospital Campus
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg
New Delhi-110 002.Phone : 23231621/4377, 23321635/ Ext. 118

For more information on Delhi Education Profile and Colleges Under Delhi University, keep surfing delhieducation.net

Subscribe to our newsletter